7.22.2006

Pen and Travel Journal


Pen and Travel Journal
Originally uploaded by nekosoft.
As aforeblogged, my new school supplies. I also ordered a backpack (black grey black) and an infrared thermometer.

The notebook is awesome, just the right size and shape and the cover is perfectly positioned. I'll never get lost now. The pages seem sturdy and there's a huge variety of different paper types, from graph to newsprint to lined to watercolor. Nifty as can be.

The pen is also awesome. Thirty dollars at Office Depot bought me the makings of four Mont Blanc equivalents. The ink is well worth the price: starts flowing as soon as it touches the paper, smoothly and effortlessly. Dries quicky too, says my lefthanded brother, who got friendly blue. I've been using high contrast black all day and it probably is the best non-fountain pen I've ever used. Now I've got to figure out a way to keep from losing it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home