4.05.2007

So, it's my understanding you enjoy the company of Mudkip.

I've been trying to avoid too much pre-Pokemon Diamond/Pearl hoopla, but I did play a demo at a Target kiosk the other day. The good news is the game plays exactly the same as all the other ones: only better. All commands are input via the touchscreen (or the d-pad and buttons, if you prefer). I'll be picking up the Pearl iteration and choosing the water starter.

Oh, but here's the interesting thing for people who aren't as interested in Catching 'Em All as I am. It offers voice communications over WiFi. That's right: It can be used as a mobile phone to other Pokemoners if you're in a public WiFi hotspot. Nintendo is releasing a DS-compatible earpiece. Here's hoping a DS version of Skype isn't too far behind.

Let me boil this down one more time: free Long Distance to other DS owners forever for thirty bucks. Plus... Mudkip!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i heard u liek mudkipz

10/18/2007 12:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home