6.20.2008

Bad Neighborhood: Continued



Originally, I though I would post a picture about how the new neighborhood was all environmentally sensitive -- this picture was taken directly across the street on the way to my car to drive to my work within walking distance. Some spiel about how the street was so close to nature that wildlife nibbled on our lawns.

Aww.

That was before the deer attacked a family member.

Yep, reared up on the back legs Bambulance-style against human and canine family members. Now the deer is Family Enemy Number One. My duty is to peg it with a volleyball.

Edit:
The "peg with a volleyball" orders have since been rescinded. It turns out the reason the deer was acting so freaky was that it had two small fawns nestled in the next yard over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home