5.25.2009

Up to No Good


Up to No Good
Originally uploaded by nekosoft
A whoopee cushion is just about the finest toy for a five year old. We spent about an hour in the yard making any animals we could find fart.

Zane's got remarkable comic timing for a five year old, by the way. Initially, it was like this:

Zane: Let's take the fish to the opera!
Erik: Okay! Alright Mister Fish, it's opening nigh-
*BRRRAAAAP!*
Zane and Erik laugh riotously.

And progressed to:

Zane: Let's pretend the pig stopped farting.
Erik: Well, my friendly pig, now that you've stopped farting I can take you on that trip to the White House we've been planning. Mister President, this is my friend the pig, and pig this is the President of the United States. I'm sure we've got a lot to talk about here at the Summit on Human/Porcine Relations. Might I say, Mister President, on behalf of the pig and myself, how much of an honor is it to be here, in these hallowed halls. What's that? Certainly we'd be happy to join you for a luncheon in the Oval-
*BRRAAAAAP!*
Zane and Erik laugh riotously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home