4.27.2005

In which I break Blogger

If no one can ever post to Blogger again, the fault is mine. If the nascent proto-journalism of the blogsphere is lost to the mists of apache.catalina.valve error pages, the face on the effigies will be mine.

But, in my defense, I only wanted to change my template to something that (a) had the navagation/information links on the left hand side rather than the right and (b) wasn't orange. In the process, I broke Blogger.

Hopefully this is just a temporary series of an "internal error that keep the server from fulfilling the requests" but in the event that is it not, I apologize for ruining the internet.

Update: Take those effigies back to Effigies "R" Us, as it turns out that logging out and logging back in again solves a great many problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home