3.09.2006

Low content post: site update

No time to type much lately but I had such fun with the coloring book that I may do a few more. They're dead simple to do (I may still write up a how-to) and I'd like to make a couple full of family photos. How cool would that be to give to a kid?

In other site-related news, I joined friendster.com and myspace.com today and I finally understand the Tom is not my friend shirt. I still think that flickr is the best social application, but I might be biased because I have three contacts on flickr and none on any of the others. If nothing else, my adblocking software is getting a workout.

I also renewed the domain for applesaucebrainman.com and started collecting all the pages from the tripod account so I can reconstitute them under my blissful ad-free pikamac domain. Exciting news, I'm sure, but not every day can be a forest fire.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ginhawks said...

Dude, every day is a forest fire with you and Z.

3/10/2006 02:26:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home