10.26.2006

What I'm Playing: October

Even though it's movie month, I still have to find time to play games. I'm a gamer. That's what I do. The usual suspect is still there: Kingdom of Loathing is still number one. I just hit my two year anniversary not to long ago. It amazes me that there could be a game that I play nearly every day for two years solid, but there it is.

Lumines would also be at the top of my monthly list but I wore out my PSP playing it. The drive started making funny noises and then the music stopped and then 20 minutes later the game froze up. Now it won't recognize discs. Even without the ablility to play games, there's a lot of life left in the PSP, wireless browsing and movies on its rich, buttery screen but I need to get a new one. I'm missing my hypnotic Lumines fix. Luckily, the Xbox 360 version is rubbish, so I don't need to buy a 360 yet.

I found a cheap copy of Metroid: Zero Mission for GBA and played through that in a day. I've got a copy of Metroid Prime: Hunters waiting in my travel bag for me, but Pokemon Rescue Dungeon pushed it out of the game slot on my DS. I'm considering selling all my consoles, because I haven't touched them in months. Maybe I need to have a 30 games in 30 days month sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home