11.12.2006

Top Seven SNES Games

To continue, the Nintendo Wii is able to emulate Super Nintendo games. Here's the top seven I look forward to downloading and why.

1. Super Metroid - Best Metroid ever. Huge world and an explorer's dream
2. Zelda 3: Link to the Past - the last Zelda game I really enjoyed
3. Earthbound - Universal acclaim, but I've never played it
4. Super Mario RPG - See above
5. Super Mario All-Stars - Actually four NES games. Four awesome NES games
6. Desert Strike - Fly a helicopter around and blow stuff up. What's not to like?
7. Uniracers - One of Rockstar (GTA) Studios' early games. Drive a unicycle around and not blow anything up. Also universally acclaimed.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ginhawks said...

All I want is Katamari for the DS. Can you make that happen? Also, I'd like a pepperoni pizza and a 6-pack, as long as you're granting wishes.

11/13/2006 03:49:00 PM  
Blogger Erik said...

I still haven't picked up the PSP version, as the controls on the PSP are teh suck.

On the subject, have you seen this?

Mmm... pizza and a sixer sounds good too. I'll get right on that.

11/13/2006 10:06:00 PM  
Blogger Erik said...

Actually, with the PS3 coming out this week, the PS2's price ought to start dropping like a rock (the PS3 plays PS2 games). Also, with Guitar Hero 2 out, expect a price drop for Guitar Hero 1. And Katamari only cost $20 to begin with.

Yay, gaming!

11/14/2006 10:30:00 PM  
Blogger Ginhawks said...

I know you prolly don't watch a lot of TV, and prolly not MTV at all, but they're doing a Gamer's Week with some similar, though not as cool countdowns. Way to be inadvertantly with it!

11/15/2006 04:28:00 PM  
Blogger Erik said...

Yay! I'm an inadvertent hipster!

11/16/2006 05:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home