11.04.2006

Cereal Explosion

If I were any sort of fan, I would make a photocomic of this story.
My box of Cereal Explosion arrived yesterday. Our secretary picks up the mail and the nice lady at the post office saw the wish-granting alien on the box (as seen here) and said, "Oh, we've had this box a couple of days. Tell the little boy who's waiting for it that we're sorry."

"The little boy," our secretary said, "is in his early thirties."

"...It's probably better if you don't say anything, then."

Once the box was safely home, I opened the stapled-together bag and smelled. Potent! I poured myself a bowl and was overwhelmed by every bite. Truly a unique breakfast experience. I was a little queasy after one bowl, but I'm sure it was due to the milk (which I rarely consume) and not the art-food that everyone urged me not to eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home