10.31.2006

Happy Easterween.

Here's my Million Dollar Idea for the week: As an adult, I want Halloween candy too. Sure I can buy all the candy I want, but don't want a bunch of bags of candy... I just want three Fun Sized 3 Musketeers and an assortment of random other stuff. I want a bag of candy that seems like I took it away from a kid: random candy from all the different manufacturers, some mary-janes, maybe an apple, a popcorn ball, a toothbrush and three quarters at the bottom of the bag.

Come on free market! Fill this niche market without the need to mug a youngster or nurture a child of one's own.

*Easterween, as many readers know, is the holiday between easter and halloween, or between halloween and easter, or perhaps either of those days, in which one knocks on their neighbor's doors, shouts "HAPPY EASTERWEEN!", throws candy at them, and then runs away. I suggest disguising oneself as a different neighbor.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ginhawks said...

It truly was Easterween on KOL this year! Well, technically it was Oysterween, but same thing.

11/03/2006 01:44:00 PM  
Blogger Erik said...

Happy Oysterween!

I noticed that too... it was awesome!

11/03/2006 04:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home