1.28.2006

Exploring other blogs

I've been checking random blogs out upon the advice of a post that I haven't written yet. Here's what I turned up:

A Supersoaker filled with lighter fluid.
A manhole cover with happy squids on it.
A bacon cheeseburger with Krispy Kreme doughnuts rather than buns.
A fantastic travel and food photoblog (with a link to a homebuilt Tandoor Oven
Translated Katamari Damachi lyrics
A hedgehog shaped game controller
Nanoreview of Electroplankton (Mad Professor is a great blog, this is a note to remind me to add it to my sidebar)
Four Favorites from syntaxfree.org (and Little Miss Drinkalot)
How to pick out the best pig stomach
Ooh, Hollywood Stock Exchange. It's the sort of game you can forget about for months at a time and come back and you're doing fine
And The Writer's Almanac

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home