2.19.2006

License Plates I Have Seen

I saw a couple of neat vanity plates the other day. I normally don't think most plates are funny, but these two made me laugh. States have been changed to protect the actual plateholders.



This person is obviously a Next Generation fan.



I actually wasn't sure that this was a vanity plate, as I can't see how anyone would get it past the Department of Motor Vehicles.



Alright I actually didn't see this one, but a list just isn't a list unless it has three items on it (Hi Opal!).

Custom plates via ACME License Maker.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't get it.

(the second one I mean.)

2/21/2006 12:36:00 PM  
Blogger Erik said...

As a matter of fact, I may have written it down wrong and in the pursuit of the "gritty true-to-life gonzo" blogging style, I posted what I had unedited. Or perhaps I wrote it down correctly and my own dirty mind rearranged the letters to spell the alphanumeric equivalent of the plural of a sex toy.

2/24/2006 01:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home