3.22.2006

Housekeeping and Welcomes

I've added four never-before-added custom lego pages to the custom lego pages and added a easy to find link on the sidebar to the left. I've also added a similar link to the Blank White Card pages as well as adding a handful of new Blank White Cards.

This little bit of tidying up is to welcome my long-time friend Rain to the Pikamac blog. Rain and I have collaborated in the past on such memorable works as this series of plays, circa 1993, presented in their original monospace fonts: As It Is Itself, Deliver Him Now, Non-scratch, Snowball's Chance in Hell, Strengthless and Unstrung, and This is Your Mother, Too, You Know.

For easy reference, Rain wrote the funny lines and I made most of the typos and spelling errors. I mean: intentional avant-garde explorations of non-grammatical ways of communication.

Welcome, Rain!

1 Comments:

Blogger rain said...

actually, I remember that Erik wrote the funny parts of the absurdist-tragicomedies and I did the stuff inbetween.

his fountain pen is to blame for the "intentional avant-garde explorations of non-grammatical ways of communication."

of course, there was an awful lot of sugar and caffeine involved. not to mention the mind-numbing crush of that which is called "high school" that has probably muddled our memories a bit.

3/23/2006 02:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home