3.27.2006

Songs Saved in the XM

Someday I'll get around to writing up a post on how great XM Radio is but in the meantime one of the features is a button that one presses to save the name of the currently playing song into memory. These are the songs that I have saved so far.

Cry Cry Cry - Last Thing on my Mind
Lumidee - Never Leave You
Sean Cullen - Food of Choice
Morningwood - Nth Degree
Sia - Breathe Me
Matisyahu - King Without a Crown
Ryan Adams - Carolina Rain
Leo Kottke - Sweet Emotion
Eva Cassidy - Fields of Gold
Butterfly Bouche - Another White Dash

3 Comments:

Blogger rain said...

At first, I thought that song by Ryan Adams was about me.

Then I read the lyrics.

I'm glad it's not.

3/28/2006 10:27:00 AM  
Blogger Ginhawks said...

I just discovered Matisyahu last week! Fun and funky, worth looking into more.

3/28/2006 12:04:00 PM  
Blogger Erik said...

It's bad luck to have a Ryan Adams song written about oneself. Carolina Rain is delightfully creepy, unlike the actual Rain.

I'm digging Matisyahu's live stuff, but the studio recordings haven't really stood out for me.

3/30/2006 09:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home