11.19.2006

Less than Three: Warren Ellis



This is Warren Ellis. In addition to being a fan of arm's length photography, he's a self-proclaimed genius. I tend to agree. At the very least, he's a prolific author of high-quality reading material. Transmetropolitan (try it free), Planetary, Global Frequency, The Authority, Orbiter and so many more. Wiki says: According to a comment made in the first issue of Fell, he has more trade paperbacks in print than anyone else in the American comic industry. He writes a lot and I can't remember the last work that he did that I didn't like. He spends a lot of time in pubs and drinks a lot of Red Bull. I heard about Second Life from him too.

I mention him because I had an unsettling dream the other night in which I woke up in his bed. Dammit Warren, get out of my dreams!