11.13.2006

Top Seven N64 Games

It's possible that I may not be able to find seven good Nintendo 64 games, as the system was known for clunkers. In any case, here's what I look forward to playing on the Wii.

1. GoldenEye - This Bond-themed first person shooter is a major reason for me to pick up a Wii. Fantastic, fantastic game that I can't wait to play again.
2. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Another drubbing: I've not played this one and it's very well regarded.
3. Banjo-Kazooie - Another respected Rare game that I missed when the system was popular.
4. Pokemon Snap - This one I've played the heck out of. A fun little photography game with a Pokemon theme.
5. Paper Mario - Another Nintendo RPG, unplayed by me. Also, I'm hoping the Wii has time-warping powers, that will enable me to play all these role-playing games.
6. Perfect Dark - Uh... not as good as GoldenEye, but I'm running out of good N64 games already.
7. Blast Corps - Blow up buildings so an atomic rocket truck can get through. Mindless explosion fun. Ka-blam!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home