2.20.2006

What's Kevin Meaney Up To?



On my long long road trip I listened to XM's three comedy channels quite a bit: it's hard to fall asleep while you're laughing. I heard a few clips of Kevin Meaney (you'll put your eye out and We're big pants people and wondered What's He Up To?

While not currently appearing in many major motion pictures or television shows (outside of 2004's Shut Up and Kiss Me!), Mr. Meaney has been busy. He starred in a one-man play that he wrote that Steve Martin called "The most innovative, heart-rending and funny show I've seen in a long, long time." He's also a member of the Broadway cast of Hairspray: The Musical and continues to do stand-up comedy. He also has a blog (but it hasn't been updated recently).

When not getting arrested in airports he lives in New York with his wife and daughter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ginhawks said...

My sister will piss in her cords when she sees this. If I ahd a buck for every time I've had to get the dictionary out tonight. . .

2/22/2006 12:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home