4.19.2006

Fear and Loathing in the Kingdom of Loathing

I promise, not all Kingdom of Loathing players are murderers and cannibals (stomach-turning CNN link).

He wrote that he rarely left his apartment for long stretches, except to go to work and to buy food. "I just sit here at the computer every minute of the day, when I'm not at work. A week or so ago, I spent my day off sitting here at the computer, barely moving from the chair, for 14 hours."

He said one of his main interests was the online role-playing game "Kingdom of Loathing," in which stick figures battle one another.


Awful, awful, awful.

(via Perfect Duluth Day)

2 Comments:

Blogger Ginhawks said...

Couldn't he have just clubbed a seal?

4/22/2006 03:17:00 PM  
Blogger Erik said...

No kidding, one of the few times we can say seal clubbing was a reasonable alternative.

4/24/2006 07:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home