4.12.2006

Paint poisoning means picture post

You know how on paint there's all kinds of warnings like: Don't Let This Stuff Get In Your Eyes. Keep Paint Off Your Skin. Paint Means Not For Eating. Baby, You're A Fool To Inhale These Fumes. Those kinds of warnings? The ones I didn't heed. Anyway, I'm a little paint poisoned and if I were to post something it probably wouldn't make any sense.

And so I point out my flickr.com link over in the left hand page and mention that I've uploaded almost a hundred pictures in the last few days. Fans of me can see me sporting a handsome mullet. Also there's a gallery of just arm's length photography. Flickr account holders may tease me regarding my hair at their leisure.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ginhawks said...

My favorite pic is "sidewalk." You're such a painty boy.

4/14/2006 11:05:00 AM  
Blogger Erik said...

I posted one today of my blaze orange chaps. Great for being out in the woods but now that summer's here I may have to find some cooler leg protection.

4/14/2006 11:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home