5.16.2006

New Computer


Photo 8
Originally uploaded by nekosoft.
This is the first MacBook sold in the state of Missouri. So far it's fantastic. It's 2ghz with a built in iSight camera (which took this picture) and a DVD burner. The screen looks great and the processor is way, way faster than the 550mhz PowerBook G4 it replaces. This baby is loaded with cool features and uses magnets to make sure the parts that were broken on my PowerBook (the latch and power cable) will never break on this unit.

As I'm using it, it also sounds like it is "mooing" slightly, as the fan cycles on and off. It is slightly annoying. Perhaps I'll paint black cow spots on it.

3 Comments:

Blogger rain said...

Yes! A cowputer!!!

Like this:

http://www.goats.com/archive/060322.html

Someday I will blog about this comic strip. I LOVE it.

5/17/2006 06:58:00 AM  
Blogger Erik said...

Goats is great! I'm a long time reader.

I ought to do a post sharing all the webcomics I read on a daily basis.

This post generated on the new laptop.

5/17/2006 01:10:00 PM  
Blogger Ginhawks said...

Jealous!

5/17/2006 02:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home