12.27.2006

Thirty Days Hath December?

It's thirty one? That "hath" mnemonic is dumb because there's too many months that rhyme. I know I said posting in December would be spotty, but I've been doing well so far. But it's the end of the year and if I had a job I'd be filling my days with surfing the net and goofing off. Ironically, that's prime blog fodder material. I've been spending time with family, getting plates for my car, shoveling snow and job hunting. That's bad blog mojo. Also, I've decided "blog" is too pretentious and have taken to calling pikamac.com my personal information portal. That's way less pretentious. Anyway, here's a couple of interesting bookmarks that I've added over the last couple days:

Make your own "most expensive chocolate in the world" and save!

Like flickr for words

Table to Chair concept

Free Stock Photography

Mark Rosewater (Head Designer - Magic: The Gathering)'s Life Lessons

If For Better or For Worse had just one more panel

The only reverse-lookup HTML Color Picker I could find.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home