1.30.2006

All the cool bloggers are doing it...

Four jobs I've had:
Hog Farmer
Pokemon League Coordinator
Drug Warehouse Manager
Computer Help Desk Guy

Four Movies I can watch over and over:
Duck Soup
Goodfellas
Sneakers
A Mighty Wind

Four Places I've Lived:
Coos Bay, Oregon
Duluth, Minnesota
Greensboro, North Carolina
Boulder, Colorado

Four TV shows I love:
Good Eats
Futurama
Arrested Development
The Adventures of Pete and Pete

Four places I've vacationed:
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Playa del Carmen, Quintana Roo
Aspen, Colorado
Austin, Texas

Four of my favorite dishes:
Grilled Steak
Pizza (any)
Food on a Stick (any)
Calamari

Four sites I visit daily:
Kingdom of Loathing
Woot
Boing Boing
Diesel Sweeties

Four places I would rather be right now:
Colorado
Mexico
Uh... Australia?
SPACE!

Four bloggers I'm tagging:
I only know one other blogger, so if you're reading this... get to it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home