1.08.2006

Found Photos

I know I've pimped 10eastern's Foundphotos (can be NSFW, I saw part of a nipple and the inside of a cow this time) time and again on the blog, but I really, really enjoy looking at other people's photographs. I've got a whole photo album of the best pictures I've found in abandoned houses, dumpsters and garage sales. Of course, there are other folks on the net that love this kind of thing too. Boing Boing did a post today on found items, which turned me on to Lost Films, maintained by someone who is able to develop the found film, rather than my style of just dropping it off at Walmart.

Or just scanning the negatives and tweaking the contrast. Nine new found photos on my flickr page from negatives found stuffed in a garage in a tiny Kansas town. Here's something I rarely encounter with finding photos. Here's a picture I found:



And here's I picture I took:



Same house forty, fifty years later? Anyway, one more found picture page: Fotos encontradas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home