1.17.2006

In which the author sells out

If you've looked to the left pane lately, you might note the addition of Google Advertisements. At least you would if you're not blocking all advertisements in Firefox, as I am. And I tell you, nothing is so frustrating as trying to troubleshoot something that you yourself have prevented from appearing. Anyway, as long as I'm already shilling for Google, I should mention again that Firefox will block ads and apparently I get a dollar for every Windows user I convince to use it. If I'd known that before it'd be... two dollars richer now.

There's a link in the sidebar if you don't have Firefox yet. There ought to be anyway, since I use Firefox I have no way of knowing. Well, get cracking. If it worked.

Firefox with Google... it's firefoxwithgoogleriffic!





I'm done now. I feel so dirty...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home