2.01.2006

State of the Blog address

Well, that's an entire month of non-stop action blogging. Time to read the articles I've been saving to read until I became a "real blogger":

Steve Pavlina

Tony Pierce

ehow.com

By my back of the blank white card calculations, I'm doing fairly well by Tony (writing every day), not as well by Steve (too much so-called disposable content), and decent by ehow (it's a fairly short, basic article that I only included so I would have three links). But running contrary to all opinions, as usual, is Warren Ellis who tells us: this blog is mainly for me, but everyone else can watch too.

So onward and upward. Based on my looking at other blogs, I plan to add a "favorite posts" section and also take more pictures. So far my ads have earned me... a dollar! So that's not the massive cash influx the Google people made it out to be. They're in enough hot water anyway.

Blog on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home